All you need to know about PTCL (DSL) Broadband Internet Packages (EVO & Charji)
PTCL Internet Packages: Once a national supplier, PTCL, however, only owns 62 percent (although a large portion) of Pakistan, while the remainder is Etisalat’s own 26 percent. PTCL has generated revenue of over $3.4 billion, while foreign broadband providers and broadband platforms have come to the region. Internet speed is high, data rates are adequate and fair, upload and download are not limited – that is why PTCL is always the favourite of everybody.
See More: Check your PTCL Internet Speed
No introduction is required by Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). PTCL has achieved everything from being the largest telecommunications company to having the largest Internet link network and Smart TVs now in line too. It is the country’s biggest Internet broadband access company that provides wonderful Internet packs if you’ve not already heard it. Therefore, we wanted to speak in depth about PTCL internet plans.
PTCL Broadband Packages Price (DSL & GPON) According to Internet Speed
|Monthly Limit||Volume||Price / Charges|
|Up to 6 Mbps||Unlimited||1,799|
|Up to 8 Mbps||Unlimited||2,249|
|Up to 15 Mbps||Unlimited||2,749|
|Up to 25 Mbps||Unlimited||3,299|
|Up to 50 Mbps||Unlimited||5,099|
|Up to 100 Mbps||Unlimited||7,599|
PTCL Customers can Select One of the following DSL Packages
- Broadband Starter Packages
- Activate 1 Mbps just in Rs. 599 and get 2 Mbps internet speed with 10 GB downloading.
- Subscribe 2 Mbps just in Rs. 750 and get 4 Mbps internet speed with 15 GB downloading.
- Broadband Unlimited Packages
- By Subscribing 4 Mbps just in Rs. 1700 and get 4 Mbps internet speed with unlimited downloading.
- By Activating 8 Mbps just in Rs. 2150 and get 8 Mbps internet speed with unlimited downloading. The first one offers unlimited landline minutes and 100 ufone minutes as well. you will also get a Freedom Unlimited Bundle and Free Smart TV.
- Activate 15 Mbps just in Rs. 2650 and get 15 Mbps internet speed with unlimited downloading. You can also gain freedom unlimited packages along with Free Smart TV.
- Activate 25 Mbps just in Rs. 3200 and get 25 Mbps internet speed with unlimited downloading. You can also gain freedom unlimited packages along with Free Smart TV.
- Activate 50 Mbps just in Rs. 5000 and get 50 Mbps internet speed with unlimited downloading. You can also gain freedom unlimited packages along with Free Smart TV.
- Activate 100 Mbps just in Rs. 7500 and get 15 Mbps internet speed with unlimited downloading. You can also gain freedom unlimited packages along with Free Smart TV.
If you ever want static broadband connectivity for only 350Rs, every month, to any of the above-mentioned internet packages. The 500R fee for activation occurs only once.
See Also: Ufone Internet Packages
How to Subscribe PTCL Internet Packages?
To order please call 1218 or visit your nearest PTCL Shop or PTCL Distributor.
If you have already landline, then installation charges of a new dsl internet connection will be Rs. 2499 including taxes.
Consequently, dual play (Landline & Internet) or triple player (Landline, Internet & Smart TV) subscription charges are 5000R with taxes included. There are just one-time charges and they are not to be borne repeatedly.
Reasonable Internet Packages Provided by PTCL
According to the last reports in 2018, PCL has 105,000 annual wireless communication circuit customers in Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (PTA). This is not a tiny proportion, and a great deal to celebrate for a single brand. Instead, it was a clear winner with 2.4 million users under the belt of PTCL from a total of 2.6 million local line subscribers.
PTCL EVO / Charji Packages
It may not seem to be the most secure Internet service, though over the years it has undoubtedly strengthened and demonstrated its value. The service curve just went up from a broadband link to EVO, Charji and PTCL DSL. Furthermore, the packages and applications are tailored and configured according to their specifications for customers belonging to diverse segmentation approach and target markets.